Friday, December 27
winter around the house
we had a relaxing, calm christmas. simple food and hanging out with family. pasta with the many fish. we watched "the great beauty" in the evening with big bowls of popcorn, then after that we wanted to watch another. so, "mid-august lunch".
frances was with her papa, and his great rambling family. cool cousins! when i spoke to her she sounded very happy in her fantastic composed way.
1. my cutting table. now, a writing table. and the big window, and the happy plants.
we lost power for a few days- hence kerosene lamp. working on a business plan. yes. i. am.
2. home exterior - the window. the birch tree bent with ice.
3. an icey pine hand reaching for a red twig.
4. high up ice covered branches sparkling, and clinking.
5. driveway as if going out to the road.
6. max's folks house. snug.
question - how does the idea of a clothing "csa" sound to you? so, it would be a "csc"?. i've been thinking about it for a while. one would subscribe, and based on which tier you chose, would receive a little wardrobe twice, or four times a year. this could be for women, or children.
let me know what you think, and please offer suggestions! could be cool!?